Beijing Royal Way Ahead Exit & Entry Service Co., Ltd (Hereinafter referred to as “Beijing Royal Way”) is established in 2002, and now is going to celebrate its 15th birthday. In order to serve clients more multiply and accurately,we are going to integrate resources and channels overseas, and our branch offices in each country. So now we divide Immigration Service independently and renamed “Royal Way”.
Beijing Royal Way is moving on during the 15 years providing services to clients, establishing a set of “One-Step” system, in which “Employment Based Immigration” had been covered four main immigration destination countries- America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand. At the same time, we successfully establish the “Royal” standard among immigrants industry depend on our perfect “risk control” system, in such way the clients experience their immigrant journey as Royal Noble, which is a “Royal Tour”-Royal Way.Details +
Aug. 26: Master Vs Master – International lawyer teach you how to avoid immigration trap
- ADDRESS:Floor 19 Jingtai Tower, No. 24C Jianguomenwai Street, Chaoyang District, Beijing
- TIME:Date: Aug. 26, 2017 Time: 13:30
Activity Notice Royal Way catch up the 12 hours information Gap for you
- ADDRESS:F 19, Jingtai Tower, No. 24C Jianguomenwai Street, Chaoyang District, Beijing
- TIME:Date: 2017-08-12 Time: 14:00-18:00
- USCIS to Resume H-1B Release Date: July 24, 2017 WASHINGTON — U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) will resume premium processing for certain cap-exempt H-1B petitions effective immediately. The H-1B visa has an annual cap of 65,000 visas each fiscal year. Additionally, there is an annual “master’s cap” of 20,000 petitions filed for beneficiaries with a U.S. master’s degree or higher.
- Final selection date Monday, 3 July 2017 The last date on which a selection of Expressions of Interest (EOIs) will occur from the current Skilled Migrant Category (SMC) pool is 19 July 2017. A revised SMC policy will be implemented on 28 August 2017. Advice will be provided in due course regarding the first selection from the SMC pool after this date.
- New Zealand Residence Thursday, 14 July 2017 A selection of Expressions of Interest (EOI) under the Migrant Investment Category, Investor (Investor 2 category), took place on Thursday 13 July 2017. 5 EOIs were selected from the EOI pool which claimed between 50 and 105 points.
- Closed confidentiality system for client’s information
- Complete supervision system in whole immigration process
- Strict assessment system from project party
- Considerate client service system